8/30/08

Language immersion


Sunday 10 August 2008. I arrived from San Javier (Murcia, Spain, 18:25 and 40 ºC) to Luton Airport (London, United Kingdom, 20:00 and I needed a raincoat).

I'd arranged a taxi to go directly to Cambridge but nobody was waiting for me there. I called to know what's happened but my mobile phone didn't work very well and it went off before finish my conversation with Mr. John B., my taxi driver contact. I bought a drink to get coins and to call again. I got to understand him that all was under control, just a little delay, and I must wait for my taxi in the Airport Arrivals Area. Finally, the driver appears!

Then, with my first little problem resolved and travelling on the left with a nice taxi driver, I begin an amazing adventure: a total English immersion for two weeks.

3 comments:

Juan Álvarez said...

Dear friend, the yelow drawing pin is not in the right place on the map, as it is not over your house but instead, over the house of a friend of mine's grandfather. Kisses

Unknown said...

Thank you! I had problems with the Google's tool wich it's a little bit umconfortable. I'll try again!

Unknown said...

Ready!