10/7/08

With a pencil


#remmurcia
I have a friend who can create a story from zero to infinity just with a pencil and a sheet of paper. And I'm a lucky woman who can ask him to recreate a special moment or feeling to me. For example, when Michael Stipe, the singer of REM, sitting on the border of the stage, was singing and moving his right hand and softly, like in a dance, one girl put her own hand below, touching him for a few seconds. A very nice moment in the concert in Murcia!

My friend is a great cartoonist. You can know more about him throug his blog, Juan Álvarez, and the website www.murciacomic.com, which we make together in our free time.

1 comment:

Juan Álvarez said...

It was a pleasure to share that night with you. A magical concert and magical moments...
I don't know if my drawing has managed to capture that instant; so intense for you...and for me.