7/31/10

Unpluged

This summer I'll travel to Rome one more time. There are ten months since my last visit and I miss its cobbled streets and its red façades. In this ocasion, I don't want falling in all these tentations that Rome offers me: excellent food, design everywhere, fashion... Just enjoy stones, art and light, and fresh water in the public fountains.
This time is the time to know Rome by night and also Firenze and Nappoli, one day in each city.
I consider these holidays a break. In my job and in my learning of English too. Certainly, to improve my English every day is very important to me, but I know that remaining ten days in Italy I'll be immersed in Italian lenguage and I must profit the ocasion.
I'll choose let here in Murcia my laptop. When I need check my email I'll found an Internet center.
I'll choose let here my problems. When I need to be busy I'll search figures in the clouds.

No comments: