9/27/08

About books

I remember now that my Italian classmate Alberto Togni helped me in several ocasions. For example, he showed me an interesting English Grammar at the Bell Study Centre. A book which I borrowed and I bought before coming to Spain at the Cambridge University Press Bookshop.
These one and others:

1. "English Grammar in Use", by Raymond Murphy. A self-study reference and practice book for intermediate students of English
2. "English Vocabulary in Use. Upper-intermediate", by Michael McCarthy and Felicity O'Dell. 100 units of vocabulary reference and practice. Self-study and classroom use
3. "Cambridge Learner's Dictionary". The ideal dictionary for intermediate learners of English.
4. "Hamlet". Cambridge School Shakespeare. Scripts and classroom activities, notes about characters, performance history and language.
5. "Just Right. Upper Intermediate. Student's book", by Jeremy Harmer and Carol Lethaby. Marshall Cavendish Education. Sometimes used in the main class.
And also, in other shop: "Uncut". Music and movies. Magazine with a free CD

No comments: