9/16/08

Soap Opera

The first activity in my first morning class was to practice English skills with the Soap Opera like subject. We began researching about the name "Soap Opera" with the help of Wikipedia. Then, I learned that the original sponsors of serial broadcasts on radio were Colgate-Palmolive and other soap manufacturers. Also we watched in Youtube the Hollyoaks episode "Max dies".

Then, our teacher, John Page, gave us the instructions to work in groups of three students. We must Design our own soap opera and to presente and to play our own screens and dialogs.
Probably, the funniest was Levant, Gena and Jason Group, but I didn't can apreciate their story. At the second week, I arrived to understand just a little bit their Turkish, Korean and Taiwaneese accents.



This week, I worked hard at home to write a scene of "Secrets and lies". All was quite difficult to me, but funny!

No comments: